“And did you exchange a walk-on part in a war
For a lead role in a cage”
(c) Pink Floyd ” Wish you were here”
P.S. Are you doing the things that you believe in, the things that you feel will be successful? Are you fighting the good fight? Or are you just doing what’s expected of you in exchange for money, an important title, etc. someone else controlling your future and your contribution to this world?
Your goal is to fill the gaps with Latin word and to find out a word which is in bold and send it to Direct to @sptdmu in Instagram.
1. A body fluid in humans and other animals that delivers necessary substances such as nutrients and oxygen to the cells and transports metabolic waste products away from those same cells.
2. A lack of red blood cells.
3. A distressing feeling often caused by intense or damaging stimuli.
4. Contact in order to produce the motion
5. A departure from normal function or feeling which is apparent to a patient, reflecting the presence of an unusual state, or of a disease.
6. The fibrous connective tissue that connects bones to other bones.
7. A particular abnormal condition that negatively affects the structure or function of part or all of an organism, and that is not due to any external injury.
8. A muscular organ in the mouthof most vertebrates that manipulates food for mastication, and is used in the act of swallowing.
9. The inner part of the human hand that extends from the wrist to the bases of the fingers.
Book of the week
And an incredible book called “Rich Dad, Poor Dad” will be a great addition to this publication. No, here you won’t find a recipe how to cook a porridge from an ax (or to say more correct) how to make million out of air. Here you will not find a recipe how to get rich without coming from an apartment. Honestly, you will find nothing at all, if you are looking for the answer to question ‘How can I become rich?’. But there is much more here. A real-life example that will make you wanna change and work on yourself, but not expect that you’ll find the suitcase filled with the hundred-dollar bills … Example which will make you understand that it is important to stop being dependent on money, learn to trust yourself and not be afraid to take a risk. You choose what kind of father your son will have – rich or poor.
Important dates of the week:
17th April – World Haemophilia Day, International Coffee Day
19th April – Bicycle Day, Tooth Fairy Day
20th April – Day of searching for the meaning of life
21th April – World Circus Day