It is very important to realize that you might not qualify. In that situation, the individual must use voice, signal, or other effective means to keep charge of the animal. If you’re considering an animal that isn’t a dog or cat, you can ask whether the animal would qualify before beginning the registration procedure emotional support dog certification. Moreover, you don’t have to disclose anything besides your ESA letter to a landlord.